Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  DSLUG Webinars

Posted Apr 28, 2021 08:50 AM
    Good morning everyone!  

I'm relatively new to SL with a new position in a new organization. I was direct towards the DSLUG webinars as a good source of tips, tricks, & functionality within SL, however when I go to the link for 'Upcoming Webinars' there does not appear to be anything on the horizing.

Am I looking in the wrong spot?
    Or are webinars on hold at this point?

Thanks in advanced!

------------------------------
    Evan Bauernschmitt
    Data Recognition Corporation
    Maple Grove MN

• 2.  RE: DSLUG Webinars

GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted Apr 29, 2021 11:54 AM
    Edited by Marc DeLozier Apr 29, 2021 11:58 AM
    Hi Evan, there used to be some good material in the 'Conferences' --> 'Past Conferences' area.  The content from when Dynamic Community stepped in to run DSLUG was 'attendee only' viewable, but the prior 'pre-DC' content used to be available for all members and there was some really good info in there.   Unfortunately, I can't see that anymore and I'm not sure if Dynamic Communities has taken it all down or because I'm not member anymore.   If you can't see it either, I would suggest writing them to see if they will add it back as it was beneficial and the presenters put a lot of time and effort into creating it.  

Also, I just got the 'Call for Speakers' email about Community Summit 2021 and noticeably absent on their list of topics was Dynamics SL..... 

Here are some of the topics we will be focusing on this year:

• Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/CRM
    • Business Central/NAV
    • Dynamics 365 F&O/AX
    • Dynamics GP
    • Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents)
    • Business Transformation and the Future of Work 

Marc DeLozier
    Finance SysAdmin
    David Evans and Associates Inc.
    Portland OR

• 3.  RE: DSLUG Webinars

Posted Apr 30, 2021 09:18 AM
    Hey Marc,

Thanks for the response!  I'm not seeing anything in the Dynamics Communities page either, I will try reaching out to them and see what they can do.  It is unfortunate that the Community Summit won't be addressing DSL, my guess is the 2023 end date of MS support of the product is close enough that they are looking to 365.

Thank you again!

Evan Bauernschmitt
    Data Recognition Corporation
    Maple Grove MN