Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

1099-NEC

It appears that the IRS will be moving nonemployee compensation payments from box 7 on form 1099-MISC to the new 1099-NEC beginning with payments made in 2020 on forms filed to the IRS in January 2021. Does anyone know if there will be an update to SL ...

• Justin, If the language requirement is strictly for financials, you might check out this link for Management Reporter: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamics_financial_reporting/2013/11/07/multiple-languages-option-now-available-for-management-reporter-client-cu7-feature/ ...

• If you use an Excel based product for financials, then you do not have to worry about language translation.  You ought to look at XLstatements, which is an add on to Excel. ------------------------------ Kurt Bradley Bradley Consulting Group, Inc. Spring ...

• Hi Kalvin.  Another thing we do is just move to the next detail row in the grid and enter the same acct/sub.  Don't enter any debit or credit amount and just use the description field as more space for your comment.  You can add as many "description" ...

• Hi All, We have a requirement to produce financial reporting for in a few of the countries we operate in non-english (i.e. Spanish etc.). I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on any products that may give a general language conversion pass ...

• Hi Folks, We have a reoccurring issue with a single user who experiences SL crashing in our SL remote desktop environment. The error message is below, and it seems to occur when the user is switching from Project module to the Financial module screens. ...

• ​Hello All, We have recently started using the Sales Order module. I'm wondering if it is possible to have a USD price for a specific inventory items, while our base currency is CAD? From what I can tell the inventory Stock Base Prices are at the ...

• This is great info.  Thank you all for your help! ------------------------------ Kalvin GMT Corporation Pasadena CA ------------------------------

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

• The Power of Strong Workflow in an Organization What does it mean when a productivity suite boasts it has strong workflow, and how can you tell? The ...

2 people like this.