Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are working on an integration that uses GLTran as the source data table, but it also requires some information that only originates in APTran if the module is Jrnltype = AP (e.g. InvtID, PONbr, etc) Back in the olden days, you could link an APTran ...

• Posting/Journal Entry Question: So, some Software, such as Lawson, MAS90, (used to be able to in Great Plains----).  You could "unpost" a journal entry, whether it was from the subsystem (AP, AR) or if it was a GJ, Journal entry.  Point being, if something ...

• Profile Picture

2019 Conference Help

Hello Everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY ! I am putting together a presentation to inform my department of all we learned at the conference.  I have my list of highlights and updates but would appreciate your takeaways as well.  In reference to the latest SL ...

• Mary, The details of your integration are really important here.  In my experience, the options range from: 1. Custom -- example UltiPro 2. Third Party or Publisher's Application Specific Interface -- examples Abra, Ascentis 3.  Native integration to ...

• Crystal, It is absolutely possible - there are a number of methods for creating an integration with SL and another system. Key factors for designing the integration include: the number of systems being integrated (today the HCM, tomorrow ?) the ...

• Crystal, You may want to reach out to Brian Wharton of Catalina Technologies.  He has a good tool set that assists in the integration of all data with Dynamics SL and I am sure he can help. ------------------------------ David Callery Consultant Coe ...

• We have tools and an API that allows us to integrate many different systems to Dynamics SL.  I would be happy to discuss further.  Feel free to direct message me for more information. brian ------------------------------ Brian Wharton Founder/President ...

• Can anyone point me to a good referral source who may be able to discuss whether or not it is possible to integrate an HCM system into Dynamics SL? I know it is possible with Dynamics CRM but don't know what that is or if it's similar. ------------------------------ ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.