Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• One of our AP processors was printing a check and during that time her SL crashed. The check printed however the batch is not released and it is in a status of T with a doctype of VC.  I looked in AP Check Update but the batch wasn't there to Keep All ...

• If this is a one time thing, you could just edit the positive pay file before uploading to the bank and remove the VC document. If you do not want to include VC documents at all, you will need to edit the positive pay RPT file in crystal to exclude VC ...

• ​Good afternoon, When checks are issued, then voided and reissued all on the same day (don't ask), we are having an issue with the file we create for positive pay - it is including the voided checks.   Is there a way to prevent the voided checks from ...

• If it's the reason you suspect, try adjusting the Office Trust Center settings. A typical need is to allow documents on the network to be trusted, which is off by default and which is set on the below screen, opened by using File, Options, Trust Center ...

• Hi to my Excel guru friends! I created a spreadsheet to track sales opportunities in Excel.  I used power query to combine tables on different tabs into one table that then drives several graphs on a dashboard.  When others open, modify and save the file ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Accounts Payable

Thank you Gail for the "Copy Special" secret.  That is very helpful when our WIPFLI downloaded invoices should be posted to different periods. Blessings & have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Geri ------------------------------ Geri Kramer Saddleback Church ...

• We are curious to how other companies process foreign exchange forward contracts in SL. Or if there is a 3rd party application to help with the process. ------------------------------ Shelly Cox Programmer Analyst Fujimi Corporation Tualatin OR ---- ...

• To expand the previous answer a bit about the use of dating in the Accounts Payable module. 1)   The invoice date is only used to drive the calculation of the Due date.    In our environment, we advise our users to always "tell the truth" about the Invoice ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.