Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are very excited to announce our June line-up of Partner Solution Showcases! Customers and Partners are welcome to attend these showcases to fill specific needs or gaps that their ERP platform may be missing. These are listed in our "Upcoming ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Community- I'm excited to announce Dynamic Communities has partnered with some of the worlds top industry experts to bring CYBERSECURITY content to the Community. During our tapas event we will explore some of the most critical subjects that will impact ...

• I did the exact same thing (which is why I was confident in my answer). Michael Lee IT evolution Management, LLC 970.587.6788 Direct 970.590.4636 Mobile Mike.Lee@ITeMLLC.com www.ITeMLLC.com ...

• Went back to the beginning, uninstalled all of MR, and re-downloaded the CU16 build, verified MRLaunch.exe is 2.12.16007.0 and was able to get it working.  My only assumption is that while I was confident I had already downloaded and ran the latest build, ...

• MR Build 2.12.16007.0 SL Data Mart MS SQL Server 2019 (RTM) - 15.0.2000.5 ------------------------------ Mike Lee President IT Evolution Management, LLC Milliken CO ------------------------------

• Mike, Thanks.  Can you confirm the build nbr of that download, and also just want to confirm it was the SL DataMart. ------------------------------ Mark Ehleben President QBI Consulting, LLC ------------------------------

• Yes, I have MR 2012 CU16 running on SQL 2019. This was an upgrade from CU14 and a move to a new server. Failed on the 1 st attempt as I was using a CU16 download from sometime back. Once I downloaded the current CU16 it worked. Michael Lee ...

• Can anyone confirm that they have indeed successfully integrated MR 2012 CU16 with SQL 2019?  Getting a lot of suggestions, but no confirmations that it has been proven to work.  If I know it does work, then I can continue to look at environmental variables.  ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.

Community Blogs

• Register for our no-charge webinar series to learn how to protect yourself from being a a target of cyber threats! With over 164.68 million ...