Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Good Day, I have an issue at a client site where a particular Item  Requester's IRs are automatically approved by her. Her Approval level is set to User and she has no Approval Authority and no deferrals have been set to her.  Can someone tell ...

• Thanks. That works. ------Original Message------ You will have to open the 02741X4U.rpt file in Crystal Reports and modify the margin settings of the file. ------------------------------ Mark Ehleben President QBI Consulting, LLC Warminster ...

• You will have to open the 02741X4U.rpt file in Crystal Reports and modify the margin settings of the file. ------------------------------ Mark Ehleben President QBI Consulting, LLC Warminster PA ------------------------------

• Hi Gail (or anyone else who wants to chime in)  Did you decide to turn on auto-allocate at your company?  If so, did you see any performance issues (locking/blocking, etc) with doing this?  We are contemplating doing it and see the potential upside ...

• I need to adjust the margins on my W-2s (4up format) but can't find the window where it's done. We just changed to the multi-company version of SL-2015. Thanks in advance for the help.​ ------------------------------ Joyce Farmer Eleutherian Mills-Hagley ...

• Profile Picture

Multi Company

Is there a way to change the main company in multi company? ------------------------------ Rebecca Kukis Business Consultant AccuNet Inc. olmsted falls ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Project Close

I am retired and really need to drop off of this conversation, but I will make these comment: 1. Just because hardware is new does not mean it is sufficient. 2. You should talk to your Partner and see if they can make recommendations ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Project Close

Yes they are frustrated with the time it takes, cant blame them. They say this has been going on since before we upgraded to SL2015.  So I really doubt it is server, they are only 2 years old. Prior to SL2015 I found that the Revenue Recog Type field ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.