Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, When my computer goes to sleep, I am losing the SQL connection.  If SL is open, all the screens have crashed and I have to click thru the error messages. I have changed all my power settings to have the network enabled if computer sleeps, but ...

• Just in case someone gets this same error when trying to calculate in Dynamics SL Payroll, we had this error and it turned out what was causing it was the Employee had some deductions in his deduction tab that needed to be exempted since they did not ...

• ​On Dynamics SL 6.5.   we recently started currency module.   did a gl revaluation which created an entry in base currency only as expected.  However I expected it to be a reversing entry which it isn't. Does anyone know a way to reverse that sort of ...

• So before worrying about the customization layer, I have some questions about the SQL layer.  Could you post the create statement for your table in SQL?  Do you have the required SL timestamp field?  Did you create the required index which by convention ...

• Hi Mitchell, Mark Schrier wrote a great DSLUG blog post about this awhile ago (link below)...I haven't looked through all your code, but I would probably try moving the Vendor_Chk code into the cvendid_chk. Good luck!  Marc https://www.dslug.com/blogs/mark-schrier/2017/02/27/adding-a-table-extension-to-an-existing-dynamics-sl-screen?CommunityKey=73716490-9afa-4cd7-a04d-e9f9d75c95c2&tab= ...

• Hello All, I am starting this discussion mainly for some assistance, but to also fill a hole from my research where this subject is not 100% covered. At my organization we have a need to add additional information for our vendors. All of our user fields ...

• Thanks very much​ ------------------------------ Peter Flynn Debco Bag Concord ON ------------------------------

• Dynamics SL 2015 uses compatibility level 100 (SQL Server 2008). ------------------------------ Jonathan Van Houtte Architect XLstatements, LLC Clifton Park NY ------------------------------

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.