Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• We would like to change the logo on the Web Apps time report, and also change the header of "Day 8" to "Total".  Seems like an easy change that we have made before in Crystal for SL reports, but we are unfamiliar with the process using SSRS. To the SSRS ...

• Aloha Rhonda, I would like to add that you can also quite easily add these fields (created and last updated user, plus created and last updated date) to the Screens themselves using customization manager. If you have access to the 2019 DSLUG conference ...

• Perfect!  Thanks for the feedback! ------------------------------ Rhonda Beaubouef MARITIME PILOT SERVICES METAIRIE LA ------------------------------

• If you add the SNote table to the report, Crystal will detect that notes are included on the report, and enable the checkbox.  Sounds simple enough, but with your situation there is a catch.  The Bank Rec report is primarily built from temporary tables ...

• Hi Rhonda, You can also use Quick Query to find out the same info.  For example, use the AR Document QQ, add the columns for created user and last updated user to see who did what.  If there are changes made in between, as Jonathan said, you will need ...

1 person likes this.
  • Dynamics SL stores the User ID of the creator of the batch and the User ID of whomever last changed the batch (for posted batches, this would be who posted it). If you need more than that, there are third-party audit tracking packages available. Because ...

1 person likes this.
  • Good Morning; Could someone let me know how in Dynamics, or where in Dynamics you can see what "user" has created, deleted, or changed a transaction?  As in when I see credit memos, debit memos issued, in AP/AR, is there a way to tell "who", (user ...

• Is there a way to add enable the "Print Notes" checkbox for this screen? ------------------------------ Tim James Business Analyst 3 Tennessee Housing Development Agency Nashville TN ------------------------------

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.