Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Running the AR Integrity worked! I was not aware that this should be ran regularly (still learning SL). Thanks so much for your help! ------------------------------ Erin Walsh Assistant Controller Inside Edge CIS Eagan MN --------------------------- ...

• I am looking for a way to cancel shippers based on a criteria.  I am about to use the object model to automate the shipper screen to cancel shippers via automation but this is a slow way to do this. I was hoping that I could set the cancel flag and the ...

• Hello Everyone, I am inquiring with everyone with regards to the asset tracking methods used in SL utilizing Progressive for capital assets, and non-assets.  Any information would greatly be appreciated.   ------------------------------ Glen Hirami ...

• Hi Erin, Not sure if you have found the issue, yet, but I agree with Michael about checking some of the data in your tables...There is an inner join used in QQ_ARTRAN which requires data to exist in ARDOC, ARTRAN and CUSTOMER tables to see the row.  ...

• Our checks are suddenly not printing to the MICR printer we have set up, they are printing to another printer. ------------------------------ Christina Barber Controller Proctors Schenectady NY ------------------------------

• Alrighty then....this is where I would start digging in SQL, but should be able to do the same in QQ... I would do things like get batch total from Batch... Total AR documents for that batch and make sure equal batch total...look at release status, should ...

• Nope, it does not show on the Payment Application report. ------------------------------ Erin Walsh Assistant Controller Inside Edge CIS Eagan MN ------------------------------

• Have you run the Payment Application report to see if it is on there?  You should see the batch and the customers where it was applied to or if it was an unapplied payment.... ------------------------------ Michael O'Neill Director of Finance Eastex ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.