Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Fellow SL People! Has anyone heard anything about releasing SL Year End Updates for 2020? ------------------------------ Mackenzie Platten Crestwood Associates L.L.C. Schaumburg IL ------------------------------

• Joe, I guess I must have not been clear - "Selected" means the line is included in the draft.  So when you run AIC or save a draft otherwise, the lines in the draft will be marked selected. I think it's pointless to use the auto-creation and have box ...

• Thanks for the suggestions everybody, I have shared the manual method with the user and they will give that a shot.  If anybody knows a way to still use the auto-creation and have box unchecked that would be the best of both worlds.  Please reach out ...

• I agree with Shannon.  Drafts that are already created/saved (with draft number field populated) will have its lines marked selected.   Those are the lines in the draft.    Those that are unselected are not part of the draft but can be added by selecting.  ...

• I had another thought for you to consider. In our company, the Auto Invoice Creation process will create our invoices and then automatically select them for us. If you just manually "force" a new draft, it should not be selected automatically. However, ...

• I would recommend John Lian at The ERP Group. He has worked with us for 20 years and we have highly customized our system, so he knows the "ins and outs" of the program. His email is: jlian@TheERPGroup.com Shannon Bratton | Project ...

• Cathy, do you know who originally setup the system for you? Anyone I could get in touch with to maybe figure out how they did it? Joe Miller | Director of Systems Architecture ...

• Hi Joe, I don't know how to set it, but ours is set to be unselected when the lines pull in.  We have to hit "select all" or select each line individually in order for them to be processed. ------------------------------ Cathy McCarter Financial Analyst ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.