Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you, Michael!!! ------------------------------ Justin Fishwick Manager of Business Analysis The Brattle Group ------------------------------

• Hello, Good Day, is there a way to force the Cost Transaction Account to be the same as the Invt Acct  of the Kit item in Kit Assembly. Regards, ------------------------------ Sandria Williamson Systems Multi Services KINGSTON --------------------- ...

• Hi Justin, Hope this works for you friend  :) Let me know of any issues... Thanks, Michael ------------------------------ Michael O'Neill Director of Finance Eastex Telephone Cooperative Henderson TX ------------------------------

• Hi All - I'm a little late to the party on this one, but did anyone have a copy of that accthist rebuild script they are willing to share? I'm asking... for a friend... Many thanks, Justin ------------------------------ Justin Fishwick Manager of Business ...

• Good suggestion, John!  We actually don't auto-allocate either, but have been thinking about using it  - we have about 800 employees who all like to finish their timecards Monday morning (which means they all get approved at that time, too.) For ...

• Back To Carrie's original question - Marc's answer pointed to the key.   You can save the records in PJALLSRT table into an different table, then create a custom report to pull off that table.   That should allow you to reprint Allocation batch reports.  ...

• Hi all, we currently have SL 2018 CU1 installed using Windows Authentication and also have a Remote Desktop Services (terminal server) server that user's use with the client installed. The RDS server is Server 2016. Basically when I set this RDS server ...

• Corrie, We do have auto-allocation turned on.  That might be the reason why you don't see old allocator batch reports.  The benefits include: 1.  More accurate project reporting since it is run immediately when a transaction is released.   And you don't ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.

Community Blogs

• Change is often not easy, but the Dynamics SL User Group board of directors has been preparing for the opportunity to join the collective Community Summit ...

2 people like this.
  • Save the date for the week of October 5-9, 2020 – Summit registration  available soon! The DSLUG Board is excited to announce that next ...