Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Ed, Although the client indicated that there was no error message, I will still advise them to follow the instructions to uninstall crystal and reinstall the SL client. I will keep all updated on whether that was able to resolve the issue when ...

• I did a search for: "Dynamics SL" AND sage AND Crystal Here is the first solution I found. https://community.dynamics.com/sl/b/slboyerassociates/posts/dynamics-sl-and-sage-fixed-assets-2018 There are others... ★★★ Respectfully, Ed Leffler http://www.lefflerlabs.com ...

• Let me see if I can find the recommended fix and I will send you the link. Sent from my phone, kindly overlook autocorrect or other errors.

• Hi All After much review with the client, they finally confirmed that they have SAGE Fixed Assets installed on the workstation.  John and Ed did mention that this could cause conflicts. However, since they need Fixed Assets, should they go ahead and ...

• Lisa, The runtime installed will show in the Program Files and be labeled SAP Crystal Runtime version.  It is still the same for SL2018 ------------------------------ David Callery Consultant Coe & Company, LLC Jefferson LA ------------------------ ...

• Lisa Yes, for SL 2018 there is no full version of Crystal Reports sent with it. The reports that run within SL use the Crystal Runtime to open and print/preview the reports in the system. Look in the Uninstall Program ...

• David Thanks for all your input,   The customer has SL 2018 CU3 installed and since crystal report does not come with that version of SL, I believe they installed crystal from their 2015 package. You indicated that the software would be found in the ...

• Lisa; Please have the appropriate person look on the effected machine and un-install the Crystal Runtime version that is found on that machine.  Then have them reinstall the Crystal Runtime software to the machine. That may correct it as I had a client ...

• Welcome!

Use this community discussion to ask Dynamics SL questions, find answers, and share your expertise with your fellow DSLUG participants! Simply click the green Start a Discussion button to post a new question, or click on the title of an existing thread and click Reply to Discussion to join the conversation.