Open Forum

Rejected flex billing

• 1.  Rejected flex billing

Posted 13 days ago
    I have an invoice that printed, but will not post.  How do I clear this document out completely so it doesn't show as not posting each time?

------------------------------
    Stephanie McSpadden
    Sales Project Administration Manager
    Bandit Lites, Inc.
    Knoxville TN

• 2.  RE: Rejected flex billing

BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted 12 days ago
    You would have to change the PJINVHDR.inv_status field in SQL to IP (In Process) for the draft_num in order to get it out of the Printed status.  If the draft is not valid anymore, you should then be able to delete it from the Invoice & Adjustment Maintenance screen.  Alternatively, you might want to figure out why it is not posting, and resolve (unless another draft was created and posted to take its place).

Mark Ehleben
    President
    QBI Consulting, LLC
    Warminster PA

• 3.  RE: Rejected flex billing

BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted 12 days ago

Silly question, what is the message in the log as to why it doesn't post. I have seen where someone enters a blank line in the billing and then the BI fails to post.

I then look at the back and if I see a $0 line with no company I delete that one line in SQL.

This could also be handled in initialize mode in journal entry but I prefer SQL.

Of course your issue would be something completely different and the actual error from the log might shed some light onto the root cause.

• 4.  RE: Rejected flex billing

Posted 11 days ago
    Fortunately, I know why it didn't post.  There was a change made in an account type, so the correlation with a task was null.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Stephanie McSpadden
    Sales Project Administration Manager
    Bandit Lites, Inc.
    Knoxville TN