Open Forum

New Features & Look for DSLUG.COM

Thread closed by the administrator. It is viewable, but not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  New Features & Look for DSLUG.COM

SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted 16 days ago
    No replies, thread closed.
    ​The DSLUG.COM website has fresh new look. Let's take a tour of some of the new personalized features which will help you better see relevant discussions and upcoming events.

Hi! What can I help you find?

On the homepage, you will see a personal 'Hi!' from DSLUG.COM once you log in. You can then search the entire DSLUG.COM site

New Upcoming Webinars & My Webinar Registrations Feed

You will also see a listing of all upcoming user group webinars on our homepage. You can click on the 'My Webinar Registrations' tab to quickly view and access your current webinar registrations.
     Volunteer Program Page

There would not be a DSLUG without 'You'! We've revamped our Volunteer Program page to better explain how to get involved in DSLUG as well as recognize Dynamics SL MVPs and our DSLUG All-Star recipients.

Easily Access Other User Groups

With the Utility navigation on the top bar, you can seamlessly access all our other user groups (Power Platform, etc.). As more companies are integrating product suites, this quick navigation gives you access to expanded resources and education around the Microsoft platform.

We hope you enjoy exploring the new features of your user group website! If you have any questions as you browse the site, please feel free to submit a support ticket and we'll be happy to field your questions and feedback.

#WebsiteFeaturesandEnhancements

------------------------------
    Daisey Eck
    Program Manager
    Dynamic Communities
    Fargo ND
    ------------------------------