Open Forum

Accounts Payable - Recurring Voucher Maintenance

• 1.  Accounts Payable - Recurring Voucher Maintenance

Posted Jan 17, 2020 09:52 AM
    Hello

We are testing the use of AP Recurring Vouchers in Dynamic SL 15 for our Recurring Copy, Rent, Lease ... payments.  I have setup the Recurring Vouchers in Dynamic SL 15 test region, but I am finding that none of our reporting is showing the Reference nbr.  This was a unique number (Lease id) that I manually setup on the Recurring Voucher Maintenance screen.  Ideally, we would like this Document Voucher Nbr to show up on the Remittance once the payment is sent to the vendor.

Is anyone using the Recurring Vouchers process in Dynamic SL 15 and if so what is supplied to the Vendor through the Remittance or EFT payment.  In the end we need to supply a payment which has support to identify what we are paying.  Any information on the Recurring Vouchers process would be helpful.

Thanks,

Recurring Voucher Maintenance

------------------------------
    Gina Farina
    Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc.
    Greendale WI

• 2.  RE: Accounts Payable - Recurring Voucher Maintenance

GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted Jan 17, 2020 10:18 AM
    Use Customization Manager to add the APDoc.InvcNbr to the Document section of the Recurring Voucher Maintenance (03.260.00) screen.

Jonathan Van Houtte
    Architect
    XLstatements, LLC
    Clifton Park NY

• 3.  RE: Accounts Payable - Recurring Voucher Maintenance

Posted Jan 20, 2020 08:57 AM
    Hi Gina,
    In eBanking, an identifier such as you describe can be passed to the file created to send to the bank if the Pay By for the Vendor is CCD+.  The Record Type 7 addenda created for a document is controlled by the X12 Release/Version specified for the vendor on the Vendor Banking Entry screen.  If the X12 Release/Version is 003010 for the vendor, the addenda record on the file for the voucher will include the Invoice Number and the DocDesc on the APDoc record created by Generate Recurring Vouchers for the recurring voucher so customizing to set either the Invoice Number or the DocDesc on the recurring voucher to the applicable identifier will accomplish what you need.

Please give me a call at (301) 963-7300 ext 116 to discuss if needed.

Ralph Spice
    SK Global Software
    Houston TX